On 26 and 27 January 2017 in EXPO hotel in Sofia, Bulgaria, a national conference with international participation under the BaGMIVI project of Erasmus+ program was held.
It was entitled “Access to Art for the Visually Impaired People”. It gathered together 60 participants from all over Bulgaria and abroad, among them:
- Representatives from the Ministry of Education;
- University staff members;
- Special education teachers from the two special schools for blind in Bulgaria, and regular teachers;
- Representatives from the National Associations of Resource teachers;
- Museum and gallery staff members from few Bulgarian museums and galleries;
- University students;
- NGO representatives;
- Foreign guests – a professor from the University of Skopje and a special education teacher from Serbia etc.
There were 9 papers presented in the two conference days, followed by discussions.
Most of the conference participants
University students – members of the secretariat of the conference
Before one of the conference sessions
The first plenary session
One of the conference speakers